Already an EPIC member? Log in to renew.
Please review the following information carefully before completing the membership application.
You must be at least 18 years of age or the age of majority in your country of residence, whichever is the higher. You may join EPIC as an Author member or an Industry Member. For more detailed information on membership, see our Bylaws.
Authors who have at least one published work* of fiction or non-fiction. This work may be published in either electronically and/or print, and includes publication by royalty-paying publishers, self-publishing, or subsidy-publishing.
Authors who are currently contracted. Please note that contracted, but previously unpublished authors, will be accepted as EPIC members contingent upon actual publication of their contracted work, with the understanding that membership will not continue if the contracted work is not published.
*A "Published Work" is defined as a book-length work of literature, non-fiction or fiction. A body of newspaper or magazine articles, or other journalistic works produced in either print or electronic formats, does not qualify the applicant for membership.
Industry Membership is open to industry professionals who are not authors. To qualify for Industry Membership, you must be:
- The CEO, President, Senior Editor, or other main officer of an electronic publishing company;
- Book Editor;
- Cover artist;
- Typesetting and layout designer;
- Other employees of a publisher; and
- Free-lance professionals who operate as independent contractors for publishing houses or authors as long as they continue to be active in the industry.
Dues are $30 annually, in U.S. funds. EPIC receives all payments via PayPal. You do not need a PayPal account to remit dues.
PLEASE NOTE: Your membership cannot be finalized until your payment is received. You will be sent payment information after your application is approved.
If you are already a member of YahooGroups, you must set your options to accept direct adds into groups before your application to EPIC can be processed.
Why Join EPIC?
- Special deals only for EPIC members;
- Reduced entry fees for EPIC's eBook Competition;
- Members only resources;
- Promotion through EPIC's Author, Publisher, and Services lists;
- Networking with fellow professionals to build relationships that last a lifetime!
- Monthly newsletter to keep you in touch with the Board of Directors.
Published or contracted author? Publisher? Other industry professional? Join EPIC!